- As of the first of April 2011 Cavex Holland BV is the sole worldwide distributor for the Vibringe«. The existing local distributor contracts will be maintained but serviced by Cavex Holland BV. All sales and marketing activities will be the responsibility of Cavex.
Vibringe BV will be responsible for the production and further development of new products.
Both companies expect that the combination of their mutual skills will result in a very successful cooperation.
- Vibringe and Meta-Biomed have come to an exclusive agreement for distribution of the Vibringe in South-Korea. We are very happy with this promising cooperation!
- We are very proud to announce that Vibringe is Gold winner of the Good Design Award in Japan.
- Great news from the US: next to Patterson, Benco and the ADC dealers, Vibringe is now also available through Henry Schein.
- A new study on the Vibringe is published in the Journal of Endodontics. The Vibringe System performed significantly better than conventional irrigation in the apical root canal third. Read more on the science page.
- After using Vibringe for several months Fukunishi Sensei, a very well known Japanese top Endo specialist, will incorporate Vibringe into his lectures. We are very honoured to be chosen by Fukunishi Sensei for his well known 5D Endo courses.
- Again the Vibringe is allocated with a price. The Vibringe is a winner of the honourable Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA). We are very proud with this dedicated recognition. More information can be found on the website of the MDEA.
- The Vibringe is now available in the USA! Patterson and Benco will distribute our product in the USA. We are very happy to work together with them to bring the American dentist to the next level in endodontic hand irrigation! For further information on the Vibringe product, check this website. To order the Vibringe in the USA, please visit the website of Patterson or Benco or contact your local representative.
- A new scientific study is available now. The Department of Endodontics of the Tokyo Dental College executed an in depth study on the efficiency of the Vibringe in comparison to conventional irrigation. The results show very positive outcomes for the smear layer removal with the use of the Vibringe.
- The Dentrek Video of the Vibringe is now available for dealers. Please mail the Vibringe team if you are interested.
For more news click here.
||created by: usefulBits|
Download the latest Flash plug-in HERE